The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Import Mail.app Subject & Body Question Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is it possible for someone to script putting the Subject of a Mail.app in the title of an Inbox item and the body of the email into the text field?

I know nothing of Apple Scripts but one of the most useful features if iGTD is to press F6 and have this happen automatically. Especially true if a lot of your incoming email is either business or project related.

ueila in ch

My mail link scripts can already do this. They are available from my software downloads page. By default a summary of the message body is put in the note field, but the instructions explain how to change the script to get the whole message body.

Curt

Last edited by curt.clifton; 2007-07-13 at 06:48 AM.. Reason: typo

Thank you. I have been using your scripts but I didn't notice that. Bill

PS: I should have read your information more thoroughly. I made the amendment and it works perfectly. Thanks again ...

Last edited by ueila; 2007-07-13 at 11:48 AM..