The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Searching for script to convert project-based perspective to context one Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I need help with AppleScript or workaround for the such situation:
I set up goals for the next month by adding "@20.000" to the project note field. Then I use "Monthly goals" perspective based on saved search for "@20.000" to control my progress. It works perfect in OmniFocus for Mac, but doesn't work at all with iOS devices - because OmniFocus can sync only context-based perspectives. So I need a solution to convert my project-based perspective to context-based one, or another ideas how I could transfer this view to my iOS devices.