The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Sample Outlines - More More More! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
The other day I wanted to get a grocery store list going in OO3 Pro. I thought surely a template must already exist somewhere - something that would have sections for "MEATS", "PRODUCE", "JUICES" etc., and maybe even a fancy background color as well.

I checked in OO3's "New From Template". Nada. I checked in this here OmniOutliner General forum. Nada. I checked in the 'Sample Documents' package from the Extras page. Nothing in there. And my feeble googling proved fruitless. Surely a creative graphics design type has already created such a beast?! But where to find?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamboknee
Anyone know where I can get a good recipe template? My wife would like something to get her cooking recipes down and Outliner seems like the perfect tool for that.
Thanks,
Z
So I would like to know of a place where many a sample outline can be found...Or, if there is no such repository, maybe we can dedicate a thread (sub-forum?) in this place; where better for OO users to pool their efforts.