The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Colored projects/folders Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there any way to colour the different projects and folders? I'm really happy with the app so far and it has pretty much everything but most of the competitors have some kind of option to make them a bit less drab and I cant seem to find one on Omnifocus.

Personally, the option to colour code would make it easier to get an overview when overlooking the projects, because they float into each other when they are all grey. This is the only thing I really miss with my 2do.

I 2nd that request. Would love to be able to color code projects.