The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Search option and Projects Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi!
I have one issue/question. Because there is still no option to quickly jump from action to its project, I always searched for that projects name in Search and then modify it. But, since 1.9 version it is no longer available to see project actions in Search. Now when I click on project I've just found, it opens projects parameters instead actions like before. Do I really have to go in project folders and manually locate my project to see its actions?
Thx.

Deech, I'm having some trouble finding the relevant item in the development database, but I know the support ninjas have been contacted by a few folks wondering whether this change was intentional or not.

If you email them, we can get you more info on any workarounds and attach you to the relevant spots in the dev database so the team knows you preferred the old behavior.

I emailed support ninjas and they said it is a bug that will be fixed in next update. Thx.

ya DEECH AND BRAIN i`m having the same problem if you get know about the solution regarding it then kindly inform me as well i`m realy in nned of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by katrina View Post
ya DEECH AND BRAIN i`m having the same problem if you get know about the solution regarding it then kindly inform me as well i`m realy in nned of it
"What are we doing tonight Brain?"

"We're doing what we do every night Deech, we're taking over the world"

Sorry, couldn't resist.

This is a really painful bug. I hope they get out a fix very soon.