The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OmniFocus and Spotlight -- Not working for me in Lion (did it ever?) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi All --

I've never had OmniFocus tasks show up in a spotlight search. They didn't show up when I was using SnowLeopard nor are they showing up in Lion. I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong? I don't even know how to start debugging this... a Google of "Omnifocus Spotlight not working" doesn't show anything relevant.

Any ideas on how I can start to debug this?

Thanks,
-Mike