The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

printing notes Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Can I print the note and nothing but the note?

peter

For one item, or many?

If you just want to print one note, nothing but the note, I think your easiest option would be something like opening the note (cmd-'), selecting it all (cmd-A), using the services menu to send it to TextEdit (Services->TextEdit->New Window Containing Selection), print.

yes just the note.
Or maybe just the note plus the action as a header.
Or maybe just the note plus the action plus the project as a path

wow - I feel a feature request coming on! :-)

peter

Another approach would be to do a screen capture of the area of interest with cmd-shift-4 and print the resulting file.