The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Tasks on iPhone!!! :/ be wary Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hmm, well just noticed under my todo pane in apple mail, there is an option to put tasks in my imap "username@mac.com" similar to the way notes works on the iphone.

Drag a task there and its created and on your iPhone a new "Apple Mail To Do" folder is created

However, the Sender is "(No Sender)" and your task is listed in the subject line. No notes or due dates are synced over.

Soooo...I did some quick testing and, deleting on the phone, does delete the task, but it takes a bit to sync up over imap. Marking the "task" as read or unread has no effect. Also no way to create (could write a draft message i suppose)

And, I moved all my tasks to the imap folder and created the appropriate calendars as prompted. Everything is still in iCal, cool, run a quick check with omnfocus to see if things will duplicate or what will happen. No duplicates, no tasks anymore!!! seems cause they are in the imap folder they aren't coming back to omnifocus, but they are still there in iCal.

A new "username@mac.com" is created in ical where all the imap tasks now lie.

Soooo ...... please omni, fix asap so I can have my synced tasks on my iphone finally.......... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Last edited by sprocketjockey; 2008-02-14 at 06:37 PM..