The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

New Version of OmniFocus Web Interface [Old Thread] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I can't access your server when I click on the link you provided. I would love to have a copy of your updated mobileSafari app.

John Sheehan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsheehan View Post
I can't access your server when I click on the link you provided. I would love to have a copy of your updated mobileSafari app.

John Sheehan
I'll try to have a release out sometime this weekend including:
- instructions on firing up the server (I'm not doing it through the preferences pane for OmniFocus)
- some tips on setting up port forwarding
- some tips on setting up dynamic DNS.

This will initially just be the currently released version without any mods.

I expect that I will have some releases with extra features and minor bug fixes sometime early next week.

Great app! Thanks for you continued work on this application. Once again Apple has updated the iPhone without addressing to-do's. Puzzling.

I have figured out how to show the remaining vs. available tasks however how would I go about adding a due date to each task and sorting by due date under each task?

I get there and I will be good to go until someone develops a native app.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkwoodman View Post
I get there and I will be good to go until someone develops a native app.
I suspect that Omni will develop a native app -- once the iPhone SDK is in the wild hypothetically next month. ;)

Even so, I'll likely keep working on the web app. Unfortunately, there are places where I can get internet access but cannot bring my iPhone. :-(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan Light View Post
Even so, I'll likely keep working on the web app. Unfortunately, there are places where I can get internet access but cannot bring my iPhone. :-(
Please do continue the work. It is a great app and I access it via my MacBook Pro and remotely from work. My Dell Laptop on the company network is still faster than iPhone on Edge....

I would like to have both the web and a native app available.

Thanks again. Any direction on the sorting?

Quote:
I suspect that Omni will develop a native app -- once the iPhone SDK is in the wild hypothetically next month. ;)
Even so, I'll likely keep working on the web app.
I think the SDK is a lock for next month, late is what I hear, but yeah, keep up the work, I use the app every day of my stinking life. :-)

Quote:
Unfortunately, there are places where I can get internet access but cannot bring my iPhone. :-(
What about EDGE? I mean, shouldn't you basically have internet everywhere? Slowish, but there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan Light
Unfortunately, there are places where I can get internet access but cannot bring my iPhone. :-(
Quote:
Originally Posted by wealthychef View Post
What about EDGE? I mean, shouldn't you basically have internet everywhere? Slowish, but there...
I think you misunderstood. There are places that Evan can't take his iPhone (I'm guessing due to the fact that it's a camera phone), but once he's inside those places he can get on the Internet and access OmniFocus via this web application.

people are already using the web app? I didn’t think it was available.

If it is, can anyone provide or point me to directions on how to use it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmathes View Post
people are already using the web app? I didn’t think it was available.

If it is, can anyone provide or point me to directions on how to use it?
See page 1 of this thread.

Last edited by Brian; 2008-01-18 at 08:44 PM..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
See page 1 of this thread.
404 Page not found.

Is the link dead?