The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Feature request: tapering strokes on lines Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Started using OG to make a mind map, and I thought I'd try out the "Lines" diagram style, which resembles a lot of mind mapping programs out there. As I looked at the way the graph was being laid out. I noticed that subsequent branches of the diagram had thinner strokes to the lines.

It occurred to me that the look of the branching design would work a bit more smoothly if lines could have a "taper" setting. You could set a stroke width for one end and a separate stroke width for the other, and OG could taper the line cleanly.

Just a thought.

--Matt Roberts