The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

More Interactive Features! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Can OmniGraffle build in more "Interactvity" features? Justinmind prototyper does a great job allowing you to build simple interactive prototypes (basic pause, hover, naviagate, hide/show functionality) with a clunky interface for specifying interaction behavior.

It seems like this is something OmniGraffle could really nail. You guys do such a good job getting all the details right on your canvas tools. I would love to see OmniGraffle go from being just a tool I use to make mock-ups to a tool I use to make prototypes!