The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Glitch With Project / Context Filter? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
If I set the filter to only show Active Projects and then change my view to Contexts (which is set to show Remaining) and then go back to Projects, the filter changes to show ALL remaining projects (even those on hold). I'm sure that it wasn't doing this before. Do I have a glitch or am I mistaken that this was always the case and I never noticed?

When you switch back and forth, are you using the Contexts and Projects buttons in the toolbar, or menu commands or keyboard commands? The toolbar buttons are actually perspectives, and will change the view settings when you use them if your view settings are different than those in the perspective.

Switching with command-1 and command-2 does not invoke a perspective, and you should get the settings back...

Thank you!

There is also a button to switch between modes if you want it when you customize the toolbar (2 buttons "stuck together").