The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Date information in relation to something being completed Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am trying to see if OF is the right GTD app for me. I think it is . . . and I am close to buying.

Lets say I have a project called test. It has actions of step 1 (cut a hole in the box); step 2, and step 3.
I complete the tasks and therefore the project.

I want something for reference . . . so I can look back and see what projects I did in the month of April. Is there a way to see when a project was created and when it ended - without using the date fields? Some projects I do not care to put in dates . . . I create a project and its actions. I move that project high on my projects list order. I take 1 hour and complete all the tasks. In this case there was no need or desire to use dates formally in the projects. It did not have to be done by any date. It was just a project that I choose to work on based on my energy level, etc.

There's some info in the Inspector on each item: Added, Changed, Completed. Select the action/project and hit Command-Shift-I.

Bingo. thanks