The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

disabled images not working Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Latest sneaky Peek the following issue is noticed.

I have Preferences/Page Appearance Preferences set to Disable Images and Background Images. I'm on and extremely slow connection yet OmniWeb feels the need to forcibly download and display images on the pages.
Not all images but many of them. I also have Ad Blocking preferences set to block matching known sizes, third party and blocked URLs, and the site preferences for each page also have all the mentioned settings disabled. I'm still seeing junk like twitter, facebook and other images. I've flushed and removed cache files as well as history.

Anyone else seeing the same?

Build details:

Product: OmniWeb-5.11
Tag: OmniWeb/5.11.1/GM-v622.18
Date: 2011-12-16 16:16:19 -0800
Builder: rachael
Host: tb106i.private.omnigroup.com
Revision: 159621

Is it possible to send us the page giving you problems? (Either here on the forums or directly to omniweb@omnigroup.com would be helpful.

Hmmm, looks like some of the images load the first time I click on a link but then reloads properly hide all the content. Is that what you're seeing as well?

Cheers for the reply TB. I'm seeing the same action man which is most peculiar.