The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Canvas size Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello,

I'm rather new to Omnigraffle and doing some wire framing. This might be a stupid question but I've searched around and can't find an answer. (Or maybe I just don't understand how to ask the question properly? Who knows.)

My point - the canvas size is set to the printed paper size. I don't have an issue with margins, but my issue is this: the design is longer than a single printed page. I'm trying to make an example of what our website will look like with all of this information on a long, scrollable web browser. How do I make the canvas longer than a single page? If it separates them by pages, fine. But how do I continue my content without separating it into different canvases?

I know this has to be user error and there's probably an easy solution. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Bring up the Canvas:Size inspector via the Inspectors menu. There you can control whether the canvas is a single printer sheet, multiple printer sheets, automatically adjusts as you place objects, etc. Should be no problem to make your canvas be 1 printer sheet wide and as many long as needed.

Ohhhhh, I get it now. So I had to put in 1 page to 2 pages and then it expanded the canvas. That was so not clear to this newbie.

Thank you so much! :)