The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Show Resource Load Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm sure I am missing something easy, but I can't figure out how to show the resource load. It shows up at the top of the window in the "concert" example file, but I can't find how to turn it on in my plan!

Thanks,
Matt

Tap the resource inspector icon (head & shoulders), tap on a resource, tap Show Resource Load button...

Excellent! Thank you so much. I am used to the Mac version, and didn't realize the resource loading view was resource specific. That is actually pretty useful, now that I have seen it this way.

Agreed, but a pain when you want to turn it on for a bunch of resources!