The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Feature Requests
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Interface is really getting to be messed up :( Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello. Well, OmniWeb is fast and cool. I just noticed. That it works faster than Safari, at least on my machine, and clever. Like, I really like the one-click-add-shortcut-search feature. It's clever. Yes. But, it's genius too much now, well it's really messed up, don't you think? I don't think right-click menu is clean, and neither for Preferences. Toolbar, download window.... well, what do you think? I want to hear your opinion.

I just want make OmniWeb more smart and slick.

Thanks!

OW has been fairly robust for quite a while. If you want simple & clean without all the features, Safari is a good choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest
OW has been fairly robust for quite a while. If you want simple & clean without all the features, Safari is a good choice.
No, no... I like the features. But I think it needs to be organized.

If the browsers default look looks complex you can configure it by the "View" menu, look at my Omniweb for instance

I just turned off toolbar off switched to small buttons without text.

The right click feature list is really needed, we really need to copy the URL , copy image and/or its address. I mean ordinary users, not high tech minority.

If you mean like a single "Navigation" menu and "Back Forward" inside it, it could be hard for majority and it may be not supported by OS X at all.

A Path Finder like Right Click Configuration Menu could be implemented in future perhaps?

Last edited by Ilgaz; 2007-02-19 at 10:24 AM.. Reason: moved images to other server (imageshack)

Yeah! That one is really one what I want with OmniWeb! With that feature, ..... :D I wish they add that.