The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Seperate Color For Today Tasks Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello,

I´d like to see my tasks I have to complete today in different color than "due/bald fällig" and "overdue/überfällig".

Is that possible ?

For example, in the morning starting omnifocus all my tasks that are in the afternoon of today got the same
color than all the tasks of tomorrow. ( or this week.... depends on the adjustments made in prefernces)
So this irritates me.

I am not able to see by color what has to be done today in the afternoon or tomorrow. Both got the color orange in my case.
A special color in preferences for Today Tasks would be brilliant. Of course
Today Task Color would also turn into red when overdue.

best regards

marc

if you set " due soon " to 24 hours it helps to narrow it down and only those tasks are orange

But I appreciate the original problem: 24 hours takes in part of tomorrow, so I could join in still wanting a "today" feature.

Bring up a context mode view, grouped by due, close the groups other than Due Today. Save as a perspective.

Ahh, still learning how to think in OF. Thanks.