The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

short Auto-Complete popup menu, missing Titles. Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
someone asked about the address field over in Omni General.

I have a related matter. I would like to have the address field on the same toolbar as the rest of the tools but when I've added everything I want to the toolbar, the address field becomes short; a couple of inches.

short is not the problem, well not exactly. rather, the problem is the shortness of the auto-complete list that pops up underneath. it's not long enough to see the Title of the items in the list.

another matter: why do some items not have the original titles listed with them? for example;

URL
- - http://forums.omnigroup.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18&order=desc
Title
- - forums.omnigroup.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18&order=desc

regards,
Gregory

Last edited by Gregory; 2006-05-10 at 05:16 AM..