The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Way to export or share project data? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Archiving might be nice to have but not something that would sway me one way or the other.

I vaguely remember creating a OmniGroup sync account and following some link that allowed me to get Perspectives to show up on the iPad version. So I haven't used Perspectives yet, but do have access to them in some way on OF for iPad.

i am leaning towards getting OF for Mac just for the ability to generate PDFs, as noted before, but am willing to guess that I would end up using it for more than that. Just still thinking through all the other possibilities that are out there.

Thanks again!