The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniWeb 5.6 Sneaky Peeks now available! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi Everyone,

It's been a long wait I know. We now have sneaky peeks available though! We plan to offer up regular builds as changes are added to OmniWeb you can download at your leasure from this page:

http://www.omnigroup.com/application...ad/sneakypeek/

Please grab the latest download but if you have problems with that feel free to grab an earlier alpha. We wont be notifying of these builds via Software Update like our traditional releases work so bookmark the link above or better yet, subscribe to the appcast!

Thanks for the patience everyone and please enjoy OmniWeb 5.6 sneaky peeks!

Hoooooooooooray! Thank you! I am extremely excited. Thank you Troy and everyone else at Omni!

Quote:
This includes the new Web Inspector as seen on Surfin' Safari

The Drosera JavaScript debugger now works in OmniWeb.
Best news ever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handycam
Best news ever!
Seconded! I was seriously hoping this would be in there .... This is a browser dream come true, after juggling Safari 3 / WebKit / OmniWeb 5.5.4 for the past several weeks. :)

O SNAP!

Thanks Troy & Omni! I shall now try it.

Thank you very much!

What'd you put in this thing? It's wicked fast!

So far so good! (And, thus far, crazily fast indeed!)

I've very excited about the web inspector, but I can't figure out how to use it in my new OmniWeb sneakypeak.

I know that in WebKit it is a simple control click and "inspect element", but I can't find anything similar in OmniWeb.

Help Please.

When I control-click, I do get an "inspect element" item. Hmm.