The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniGraffle 5.0 beta 5 is now available Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Oh, I know what you're asking yourself:

"What happened to beta 4?"

Well, that particular release wound up on the CD that we're taking down to Macworld, so if you really want to see it, you'll just have to come down and visit us at the booth.

That said, this beta, this beta that is numbered 5, and not numbered 4, has many fixes inside of it, along with those things that were in the beta numbered 4, so I guess you don't really have to come to San Francisco after all. (but we'd like it if you did)

However, what this beta that is numbered 5 does not have are localizations, I'm afraid. They're almost complete but we've run into a snag where the disk images wound up being ginormous, so this go around it's English-only.

Go, see, download, enjoy!