The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

"Your iPhone has not recently been synchronized" Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
So I'm running 1.7.1 on the OF desktop; it works great.

I synced to my iPhone about 5x this morning before running out to do some errands. The syncs worked beautifully.

I get home, launch OF on my iPhone, launch OF on my Mac, and I immediately get the message on my Mac: "Your iPhone has not recently been synchronized."

WTF?

Is this a bug of 1.7.1?

If you go into sync preferences on the desktop and click the button to show clients, what do you see? I wonder if OF thinks you have two different iPhones. If so (and if you don't really), then you could unregister the one that hasn't been synced recently.

Curt