The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Saitenkatalog.de Cookie Management Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hey folks,
I have some problems with cookies. When i try to log in to this homepage - www.saitenkatalog.de - it always tells me that i've deactivated cookies. In the site preference pane, i've already checked "Allow Cookies" but it still doesn't work.

Maybe you have a short tip.

Thanks in advance,
Phil

Try deleting the cookies that have already been set - perhaps one or more have been corrupted (to do so, click the cookie icon that appears in the status bar and select Delete All, then reload the site).

No that's not working either...

OK, try identifying to the site as a different browser to see if that helps, and does it do the same thing in Safari?

Great, thanks for the tip! It's working fine now!

Glad that solved it, but what did you identify as? (Just in case others need to do the same and come across the thread).

As IE but i think many others will work too...