The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Color of items with no context Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Kinkless would show items with no context in a different color. I know I can find them in the context menu but it would be great to be warned that something has no context while in project view.

Sorry if this is a dup -- didn't see it.

Actions without a context show up in gray in planning mode. But other conditions can also make an action gray (like not being the next action in a sequential project, waiting on a start date, assigned an "on hold" context, etc.). So maybe sometimes you need to dig a little deeper to discover the cause.

I believe style preferences are included in the upcoming 1.1 release, but I'm not sure if it offers the level of control you're looking for.

-Dennis