The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How do you select the image from Google maps? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'd like to select the map that's displayed after entering an address on maps.google.com so that I can save it to a file. In previous versions of OmniWeb (the Sneaky Peeks), I could click and drag the map to a folder. However, now it just moves the map within the window--I cannot drag it to a folder. How can I capture the image of the map so that I can save it to a file?

I'm using OmniWeb beta 2 with OSX 10.4.7.

You could either print the web page, or take a screenshot. I usually use Command-Shift-4 to take a screenshot of just a region.

Alternatively, you could use site preferences to identify OmniWeb as an "unsupported" browser and get the old behavior of the site.