The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Menu item (and corresponding keystroke) to make a task's due date one day later Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Oftentimes I'll create a task and a date I'd like to have it done by, but will end up not finishing it and have to postpone the task's due date to the next day. There is no command to do this so I have to enter the date manually in the field, and it's especially annoying when I have to do this for multiple tasks through the inspector. This feature was in iGTD from the beginning.

Any chance of this command being implemented?