The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

How do you manage those tasks not date sensitive Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi,

I'm interested on knowing from all of you, how do you manage those tasks that don't really have a deadline, and they can start pretty much anytime you can get to them.
For example: "Organize garage"

I mean it's start date could always be today of course, but there is no deadline, at least I don't want to put one on it.
Is there a way to manage those kind of tasks? It is a next action but not bound to any date really.
Is there a way to have them show always in the today in the forecast, would I want that anyway?

Let me know please how you manage those kinds of tasks, I'm a new user on omnifocus and would like to get up to speed on best practices within it.