The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

not all perspectives imported in 1.7? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I just noticed that at least one of my imported perspectives isn't present, though it is not obvious whether it never made it over the last time I did an upgrade from 1.6.1, or if it somehow was removed. Has anyone else seen anything similar?

I've had the same issue, and also have a ticket open on it. Pretty sure they're working on it.

Maybe I misread your posts, but hasn't your issue been that none of your perspectives made it? In my case, 24 of the 25 made it (or all 25 made it, and 1 was subsequently lost somehow). I would expect that your case will turn out to be something causing the entire import to be skipped, but that doesn't really explain what I saw. In any case, Ken assures me they are still working on this area.

Hi,

Yep, correct: none of mine have made it. Regarding your details, I read some additional ambiguity into your "at least one" verbiage.