The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Completed Projects don't disappear from sidebar Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello,

When i complete a project using Omnifocus at work it stays there with a check mark.
When i complete a project using Omnifocus at home it disappear from the sidebar.

How can i make the completed prjects disappear from my work Omnifocus??

Thank you in advance.

Ugo.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 39.jpg
Views:	462
Size:	11.5 KB
ID:	613  

You probably need to turn on the "ViewBar" (the glasses icon) and switch the menu on the left (above the sidebar) to only show available projects.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Newbies I am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugoldorak View Post
Thanks a lot for your help.

Newbies I am
Not at all. We keep this sort of thing in mind when looking at UI changes, since this really should be a lot more clear, to new users especially.

(and I hesitate to say how often this exact thing trips me up.)