The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iPhone version screws up repeating tasks Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi, I have a task to remind me to read through updates on a web site. I have it set to repeat every day so that when I have left it a few days, I can count how many times it has repeated to know how many days worth of updates I need to read through.

On the mac version the task appears as one entry and when I click it, it gets crossed out and a new one appears underneith until I am up-to-date.

But when I launch the iPhone app and it syncs the task often spawns duplicates. And when I go back onto the mac version the duplicates that the iPhone version made are still there and I have to clean it up and lose the chance of seeing how many days I am behind.

Any ideas, is this a bug or am I using the repeat thingy in a way that was never intended?