The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Linking related actions in different projects? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
If I have two actions, or even two projects, and one can't be done without the other being done first, is there an easy way (or any way) in OmniFocus to link them with each other without them being part of the same project? For example, let's say I have a "Clean my apartment" project, with the actions "Make my bed," "Vacuum the carpet," and "Wash the dishes," that don't need to be done in any particular order. But, before I can "Vacuum the carpet," I need to "Buy a vacuum," which is part of my "Shopping List" project. Is there a way I can see in OmniFocus that one needs to get done before I can do the other, and/or hide "Vacuum the carpet" until "Buy a vacuum" is checked off?

Thanks in advance :)