The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Crash at Java sites? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Im not very familiar with terms here, but more times than not Omniweb will crash on sites such as my webmail, or areas like this where Im writing a forum post. Getting really frustrating. Any ideas on this?

Techmate, you might want to send mail to OmniWeb support, we can look at your crash reports and try to get to the bottom of the problem. Just use the Send Feedback link found in the OmniWeb Help menu.

Also, if you can send some examples that we can access that would be greatly appreciated.

Troyb, I do use the "Send Crash Report" button and send them in. What other information do you suggest I send in as examples?
Thanks

Yeah, if you can give us examples that are accessible to us that would be great. If you use the Send Feedback link we can check your email address for your crashes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by troyb
Yeah, if you can give us examples that are accessible to us that would be great. If you use the Send Feedback link we can check your email address for your crashes.
Ok thanks. It just crashed on me again. So I sent off an email as you stated. Hope you can find the culprit.
Thanks

Thanks! I'll contact you off list.