The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

[OF2] How to Remove 'Nearby' and 'Contexts'? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there any way to remove 'Nearby' and 'Contexts' from the home screen?

I'd like that too. Don't know how to or if possible.

Would also like to be able to rearrange the order of the perspectives on the home screen...

Unless I am misunderstanding you, it is simple to rearrange perspectives. Touch "Perspectives" then "Edit" then you can drag them around as you please.

Maybe if they could make those five boxes a bit smaller...

I don't want to rearrange perspectives, I want to remove 'Contexts' and 'Nearby' from the home screen.

Rearranging the built-in tiles isn't possible in the current 2.0 release. If this is a feature you'd like to see added, be sure to email your feedback to omnifocus@omnigroup.com.

I agree, the new view has a lot of fixed stuff that I don't need or use. Contexts, projects and forecast to name a few. I work from Perspectives mainly.

It looks nice, but I don't find it to be overly usable. I am really not looking forward to the iPad version.