The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

1.01 won't install on iPhone. Help! I have no OF iPhone! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
No matter what I try I get an "unknown error 0xE800002E"

I tried deleting the app from both iTunes & iPhone to give it a fresh start. The app shows up in iTunes, but keeps giving me that error. Also hard reset phone and restart of. omputer don't help.

Please help!

Please excuse typos. Was sent from my iPhone.

Sounds like you're downloading via iTunes and trying to sync to the phone. Have you also tried downloading directly to the phone?

FWIW, other people are reporting the same problem with other apps. For instance, check this thread on Apple's discussion boards:

http://discussions.apple.com/thread....20667&tstart=0

There's a bunch of useless stuff in that thread, but the user ended up calling AppleCare, they had him reinstall everything iTunes related, and the problem cleared up. I don't know if that experience is representative or not.