The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Error in OmniGraffle 4 and 5 Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Update:

I ran Onyx utilities this morning and OmniGraffle is working great!

I was trying out OmniGraffle again this morning and I kept getting this error:

Alert
Error (1000) creating CGSWindow

I received this error under the following conditions:
  1. I was entering in an outline. When I clicked to indent a line, the error would show.
  2. I was trying to add lines to connect objects I created on the canvas.

I sent in feedback to the company, but I was wondering if anyone else had seen these issues.

Thanks,
Terry Hatmaker

Last edited by terryhatmaker; 2008-07-18 at 04:41 AM.. Reason: Fixed issue!

Quote:
Originally Posted by terryhatmaker View Post
Update:

I ran Onyx utilities this morning and OmniGraffle is working great!

I was trying out OmniGraffle again this morning and I kept getting this error:

Alert
Error (1000) creating CGSWindow

I received this error under the following conditions:
  1. I was entering in an outline. When I clicked to indent a line, the error would show.
  2. I was trying to add lines to connect objects I created on the canvas.

I sent in feedback to the company, but I was wondering if anyone else had seen these issues.

Thanks,
Terry Hatmaker
I get this error a lot. I noticed that it began to happen when I put a gif image into my document. This may not be the real reason, but it is when I started having problems.

Here is my version information:
Product: OmniGrafflePro-5.1
Tag: OmniGraffle/5.1/final-137.7
Date: 2008-11-19 13:56:22 -0800

I get that error message a lot in RapidWeaver when my RAM usage is excessively high. CGS = Core Graphics System (I believe) so it is possibly a memory corruption error on the GPU or in the system RAM. If you look at the All messages log in Console when this happens, do you see memalloc errors around the same time? This is what happens for me in RapidWeaver.

For me, the only way to fix the issue is to restart my system.

Btw, are you both using Mac OS X 10.5.x Leopard?