The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Update Merlin 2 tasks using OmniFocus Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Dear all

I would like to update my Merlin2 Project Tasks using a script that uses the action information contained in OmniFocus. I have used the wonderful script, written by Rob Trew, that copies a Merlin 2 project to OmniFocus -now I want to go the other way by applying updates to the originally copied project e.g. task completion information.

Does any one know if one exist or can create one -much appreciated. It seems pointless updating project information on OmniFocus and then having to apply those same changes to Merlin 2.