The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

omni outliner annotation for omni focus Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
There may be an easy way to do this but I haven't had time to look for it. It would be really useful if I could spawn / attach an omni outliner form to a task in omni focus. I routinely use omni outliner to take notes on conference calls and this would be a lot more useful than the simple annotation currently provided. The associated outliner note should also include an auto time stamp.

It would also be useful to be able to assign tasks / items to an automated tickler file with the 43 folders structure with automated presentation of stored items for a given day and access to other folders in the collection via some sort of interface. Again, there may be a simple way to do this with the current program but I haven't had time to figure it out (hence, why I need omni focus :-) ).

If you ask in the Extras forum, I'm sure someone can whip up an AppleScript for you.

You can attach one by dragging the file to the action or project, or by choosing Edit > Attach file.