The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniFocus and Devonthink Pro Office Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I use Devonthink Pro Office as my information archive. Has anyone figured out how to put a link to a DTPO library item into the notes field of an Omnifocus action? I can put the text note or web archive there, but what I'd really like to just have a link and when I click on it, it takes me directly to the item natively in DTPO.

I’m guessing I can’t, but doesn’t hurt to ask.

OK, just figured it out. If anyone is using DTPO as a reference library, you probably already knew this, I'm a little slow. But it’s the command “Edit/Copy Item Link” and that will do the trick nicely.

Cool.

Love it when two awesome apps that are both critical to my workflow can play nicely together.

there is this script called "add as todo to omnifocus" which basically puts the name of the DT item as a todo with a link to the item itself in omnifocus, works great!

Hi gerben!

Where can I find this script? Seems just the bit I am looking for...

Thanks

Wok4

Hi wok, in the latest DT version it is in the script menu under reminders. This is a script from DT itself which puts a date into the new item. Another script I have (but forgot how i got it..) is "create OF task" which copies the name of the item with a link to the item to OF's inbox. I'll try to attach it to this post.

Here is a discussion and some other scripts for OF/DT integration:

http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthre...sk.scpt&page=2

If someone can tell me how to attach files.. doesn't seem to work.