The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Sneak Peek 5.7 Testing Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by revs View Post
From the Feb 15th build:

thank you thank you thanks you thank you thank you thank you thanks you thank you thank you thank you thanks you thank you thank you thank you thanks you thank you thank you thank you thanks you thank you thank you thank you thanks you thank you thank you thank you thanks you thank you thank you thank you thanks you thank you thank you thank you thanks you thank you thank you thank you thanks you thank you thank you thank you thanks you thank you thank you thank you thanks you thank you !!!
WHAT HE SAID!

Much appreciated.

I think the three reasons this feature has become so important to me are:
1. A lot more stuff I do is web based. Sure I do a lot of web development, but I now get more content, more software... from the web. So I often have more and more downloads taking place
2. Broadband is so fast that I rarely fill my connection with downloads. It used to be I knew I was downloads were taking place because my connection was sluggish.
3. With the OW updating engine and 5.7 sp's, I update and thus relaunch OW much more often.