The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Throw us a sync'ing bone Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
The fact that you make your users even read the word WebDAV is a usability failure. Seriously. I love the app, but now I get to spend the next N hours hacking together something I know nothing about? Yikes.

How about a partnership with an online storage provider besides MobileMe? Standalone server built into the desktop app? Something.

I understand that there is a (ridiculous) limitation on syncing via itunes cable-sync, but there's no way most people are going to get that. Prepare for a flood of "webdavsaywtf???" posts.

Sorry this is not a constructive or original post. Just feeling miffed at all the exciting reading I'm about to do.