The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Project Review Reminders Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I'm fairly new to OmniFocus, having used Things and RTM in the past. I apologize if the question below has been covered sometime in the past and if so would appreciate someone pointing me in the correct direction. After reading the manual, watching the video, and scouring the forum the answer still alludes me.

I understand the review process for projects and actionable items and my default is set for each Sunday at 8am (timed for after breakfast while drinking my second cup of coffee). Is there a means for OmniFocus to remind me it's time to review my projects without creating a repeating action item?

Thank you in advance for the assistance.

Jon