The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Question from possible Things switcher Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Categorizing tasks is very important to me. In Things, I've been using tags and areas to do that. What is the best method in OF? Although nested folders would do what I want, it seems like I'd have to dig down through the folder hierarchy to categorize each new action, and I can't find a quick way to do that.

I was also surprised to find that OF doesn't support repetitions such as "the second Tuesday of every month," though at least there is a workaround.

Thanks.