The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sorting actions in flagged list Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi- I'm new to OF and have a question for the forum.

I spent several hours last night inputting projects, actions, etc.

Now I want to limit actions from these projects to what I want to do today. So I flagged 15 actions- and these 15 actions appear when hit the "Flagged" tab. (This seemed easier then setting "due dates" on everything, which are likely to change everyday depending on what gets done.)

So far so good.

Now, I'd like to reorder actions in this "Flagged" list, so I can work from top to bottom through the day. This seems like basic and necessary functionality.

What am I missing? Can this be done? Is there another approach that provides a similar functionality?

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thank you!