The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iCal Syncing Projects Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I was wondering if to put this forward as a feature request, but wanted to run it past some of you experts first.

I would find it really useful to be able to sync OF to iCal by projects instead of context.

What do you think?

Andy

A little bit of discussion of why the current choice was made can be seen in the following thread:

http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthread.php?t=14465

By all means, if would find it helpful to have the sync by project option, you should send in a request with Help->Send Feedback, although with their stated development plans and the general lack of interest in iCal syncing (at least relative to other requested features), you shouldn't hold your breath while waiting for the change to appear!

Thanks a lot for the heads up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogsbreath View Post
I was wondering if to put this forward as a feature request, but wanted to run it past some of you experts first.

I would find it really useful to be able to sync OF to iCal by projects instead of context.

What do you think?

Andy
I've wondered the same thing. Syncing by contexts is not (at all) useful to me. I would like to see that as a choice in preferences instead.

I've tried using it several times and it just is not useful to me.

J.