The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Siri Not Working for Me at All Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Ive watched the videos and read the tips and still have zero luck. If anyone has it working well please let me know some things I could try. I've been hoping for this since I got my 4S and I'm getting very frustrated.

I am similarly unable to get Siri to work at all. I have followed the instructions exactly as outlined in this forum, but no reminders are added to OF, even though they are in the reminders app. Have tried several different reminders; none have worked.

I'm debating trying a reinstall of OF and see if it helps.

I deleted the OF App. Then reinstalled and resynced with the OF server. All seems ok for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharedKnowledge View Post
I deleted the OF App. Then reinstalled and resynced with the OF server. All seems ok for now.
Hey, I just got mine working as well. I had my reminders list spelled wrong (should have been OmniFocus with the two caps), and I didn't realize that I had to completely quit OF, and re-launch, to get the reminder data in.

Did you ever determine why yours wasn't working?

steve

No I tried every step and tip multiple times. The only thing that fixed it was a full uninstall/reinstall.