The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sync with iCal - Extra-Time/Off-Time Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi there,

I use the Sync-with-iCal-feature in OP for Mac as an important part of my work ("Add Extra-Time" by adding certain calendars I set up in iCal).

As far as I could see in the OP for iPad-Manual this feature is not included in the app on the iPad? So on iPad I could only assign time to a resource by defining a calendar WITHIN the project-file for the specific resource on the iPad but couldn't connect to iCal to update changes done there? So, when synched with OmniSyncServer no time would be assigned to a resource that uses ONLY the Extra-Time (by iCal-import) and has no "regular" time assigned... Right?

Is this feature to embed the iCal-Sync on schedule to add later to OP for iPad?

Thanks...