The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OF not updated in app store Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
After 1.02 I put OF on my iphone dock. I check the app store for updates every other day or so and was anxiously awaiting 1.03, never showed up. I was looking through the forums this morning and noticed that 1.03 was released on 8.13, I checked the app store on the phone immediately, no update found. So i went a "purchased" the app again on the phone the update came through for free, but strange it never showed up?

Here's the question - If OF is on your dock does the app store not recognize it for an update, or is it just a "flaky" app store quirk?

Just want the OF guys to know in case this is an issue with the app being on the dock, and not on a "home" screen....

Keep up the great work OF!!!!