The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Menu in Color window -- how to get it back? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi, I have a possibly stupid problem, but I can't find the solution anywhere and it's driving me nuts...

I am using Omnigraffle 4.3, Standard Version. Some time ago, the menu bar disappeared from the Colors window. I say "disappeared" because I distinctly remember seeing it there before, but I must have done something that made it go away.

The problem is that now, I can only pick a color using the color wheel, which makes it very difficult to pick an accurate color. I can't use the crayons color picker because the menu is gone. How do I get it back?

Thanks!

I'm really sorry -- I just figured out the answer to my question! I don't know how to delete my own post, so please ignore this :-).

I still have this problem :( how did you solve this problem?

Last edited by diederik; 2010-04-14 at 03:16 AM..

I'm guessing that the clear white lozenge at the extreme right of the toolbar got clicked; that interface element means "Show or Hide the Toolbar" in OS X windows. Hope this helps!

Thanks brian i'm not sure what you mean. I'm talking about the menu in the colors window (see attachment). I lost the icons there.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	colormenu.png
Views:	505
Size:	17.6 KB
ID:	1358  

ahaa i found it thanks many thanks!