The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

One helpful hint for developers - Jump Buttton Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am have been a long time user of Todomatrix on blackberry and one thing which even Omnifocus ipad/iphone users can benefit is from is having a dedicated jump button .

How this differs from find is for searching tasks

While Jump will allow us to quickly jump to any category / project name / list etc we define , since everything is already cataloged and kept in database , doing this shouldn't be difficult , plus it will save us the trouble of drilling down continuously to find our project.

Image , hitting jump button , typing , groc , grocery folder under personal\shopping list\grocery is found , i press enter and vallah i am there and I happily enter my tasks there and then jump again to another folder